You are a paraglider or hang glider pilot who is setting out for your first cross country flights. You want to know where the wind is blowing from, and at what strength during your local joy flights. You are interested in fun competition flying and will soon fly your first races.
If you are looking for robust and reliable gear.
Element Track is for you.
The vario formerly known as “Element” is now the Element Track. The two varios are – except for the print on the casing – absolutely identical. Already with version 1.3.10, the software announces itself as “Element Track” on a classic Element.
- Robust, shockproof ABS housing, matt black with green sides
- High-contrast black-and-white screen
- Keys which are simple to operate with gloves
- Race routes
- Simple Airspace warnings
- Connect to PC via USB
- Flight data is available right after landing as an IGC file
- Power supply: 2x AA-Batteries (Alkaline or NiMH accumulators)
- Battery life about 30 h
- Easy upgrades through Naviter Updater software (for Windows and Mac)