Flytec Alto is for you if you are looking for a simple, robust and reliable vario.
As with all of the Flytec range, the Alto is:
Simple – Created for the leisure pilot who needs a turn-it-on-and-fly device with essential functionality only.
Robust – Because it is based on the proven Flytec design with an incredibly solid housing.
Reliable – Because of the Naviter designed and simplified internal electronics.
These benefits, combined with the signature – and much loved – Flytec quality vario and tone, create a user friendly and enjoyable instrument to learn to fly with.
It also has the quality to be a reliable companion on your flying adventures for many years to come.
- Robust, shockproof ABS housing
- Reliable and proven high-sensitivity vario
- Comfortable and clear vario tone
- High-contrast monochrome LCD
- Keyboard with clearly detectable, glove-friendly keys
- Customizable vario tone frequency, sensitivity, audio mode, climb-tone
- Vario profiles, for different flying types (weak / normal / strong thermals, soaring, ballooning)
- Altimeter showing MSL (ALT1)
- Altimeter showing Relative / Flight level / meters or feet (ALT2)
- Custom relative altimeter which can be reset with a press of a button (ALT3)
- Graphical instant and average climb indicator
- Numeric average vario indication
- Flight time and Local time permanently on display
- Selectable units for Altitude, Vario, Time, Pressure, Temperature
- Optional additional near-thermal tone
- Optional tone when a key is pressed
- English, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Turkish user interface
- Battery life ~250 h from two AA batteries
|HARDWARE AND OPERATION|
Shock resistant shape
|Size||138 x 72 x 24 mm|
|Sunlight readable LCD|
|Gloves friendly Keyboard|
|Number of buttons||4|
|Battery type||2x AA type batteries|
|Battery duration||250 hours|
|Vario||High sensitivity, fast response, customizable tone|
|Altimeter||Reliable and accurate up to 10.000 meters|
|Altimeter display||MSL, Relative, Flight Level, Custom|
|Average vario||Graphical and numerical|
|Time||Local time & Flight time|
|Logbook||Takeoff and landing times|
|Multilingual interface||7 languages|
138 x 72 x 24 mm
5.4 x 2.8 x 0.9 in