- Elegant and functional design
- High-resolution graphic display
- Easy entry of Competition co-ordinates/ Routes via PC with USB cable.
- FAI-conform flight data are saved until landing.
- Photographic documentation is no longer necessary (in accordance to FAI/IGC regulations for gliders)
- The recording ratio is adjustable according to flight mission between 1 and 60 sec., upon arrival at Waypoint sector the ratio is automatically switched to 1 sec. and an acoustical as well as optical signal is provided to the pilot. It is possible to record up to 290 hours flight time.
- For each flight are recorded: GPS-position, altitude (air pressure and GPS-value), TAS, speed over ground, time, marking for positions.
- Easy data transfer via USB interface to the PC. IGC- and NMEA-data are available. IGC data are provided with digital signature, so that manipulations are identifiable.
Documentation and Support