The Flytec 6020 is the ideal GPS-instrument for the experienced route flying pilot (or anyone who would like to become such pilot), as it provides for functions in regard to Restricted Areas. This function becomes even more important in today’s confined air space.
The instrument is fitted with a high-sensitive 20-channel GPS-receiver and provides a plurality of useful information to the experienced pilot. The below featured list is limited to the most important functions and does not consider obvious detail functions which are anyway evident for a flight instrument of this price category.
- Dimensions: 165 x 73 x 38 mm
- Weight: 286 grams (incl. 4 Alkaline batteries, without clamp)
- Power supply: 4 Alkaline 1.5 V batteries AA or 1.2 V NiMh-accumulators
- Operating time: >30 hours with fully sharged Alkaline batteries
- Display screen resolution: 38400 Pixel / 240×160 Pixel (= 1/8 VGA)
- Operating temperature: -15 °C up to +45 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C up to +70 °C
Documentation and Support