The Flytec 6000 is the ideal basic instrument which provides to the pilot all required basic functions, but without having to accept any compromise in regard to quality and precision. Perfectly suitable for training, beginners and the sole hobby pilot. The instrument’s technology is based on the 6005/10 series.
- Dimensions: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 182 grams (incl. 2 batteries)
- Power supply: 2 Alkaline batteries AA NiMh- accumulators continuous monitoring of battery voltage, auto power-off when not in use.
- Operating time: More than 250 hours
- Operating temperature: -10 °C up to +60 °C
Documentation and Support