The best way to keep your Oudie up to date is to use Oudie Updater tool which quietly sits in the Tray of your Windows PC or Mac and tells you when new versions are available. Please click here to install Oudie Updater and learn more about it.
Install firmware manually
You can still install the update manually of course. If you want to do this please follow this procedure:
Upgrading the firmware on the Oudie is as simple as downloading this file, saving it in the root of your Oudie’s Resident Flash memory and resetting the Oudie. This process is the same for owners of all versions of Oudie devices.
To Update the firmware on your Oudie please follow this procedure:
1. Press the Download button and save the file UpdateOudie.exe to your PC (if you are saving directly to Oudie, then skip to step #5)
2. Connect your Oudie to PC using the USB cable which was supplied in the box
3. Once connected, tap “Connect to PC” or the USB Stick icon on Oudie
4. You should now see Oudie as an external Mass Storage drive on your PC (named TFAT)
5. Copy UpdateOudie.exe to the root of your Oudie drive (TFAT)
6. Unplug the Oudie from PC
7. Reset Oudie or press and hold the On/Off key for 1 second and select “Power off”. Then power it back on by holding the button for another second.
8. Wait until it boots into an Update dialog box
9. Press “Update” and wait until the process is finished
10. Reboot the Oudie one more time, then it is updated.