SeeYou - makes You a better pilot!
SeeYou has been designed for pilots, by pilots, to simplify the process of learning the skills an exceptional pilot needs. If you can imagine it or want it, chances are we have developed it!
SeeYou runs on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Linux, everywhere. All you need is a modern web browser and an internet connection. There’s also a native Windows version which runs great on Windows 10.
Stunning 3D views
Want to share the views you had with others? Switch to 3D view and wow your friends.
Beautiful worldwide maps
Depending on where you fly and what you want to analyze you can choose between two map color schemes - Terrain and Outdoor.
Easy flight planning
Click around the map to create a perfect plan for your next flight. Make sure you enable the Weather integrations from TopMeteo and SkySight.
Fun flight analisys
Flip the Statistics button and explore how you are doing. Compare your stats with others to see where you already excell and where you can improve on your next flight.
Will SeeYou for PC continue?
Yes! In fact SeeYou X for Windows has been released together with SeeYou.Cloud. The two work hand in hand. SeeYou for PC will continue to be the tool to use in an environment where internet access is difficult and for features that are not implemented in SeeYou.Cloud (yet).
SeeYou Cloud v1.10, 9th April, 2020
+ Keyboard shortcuts (press K to see all of them)
+ Wind indicator around glider
+ Clicking on a phase in statistics moves the glider position there
+ New setting in My Devices “Automatically sync Task and Waypoint files”
+ Choose your sport in settings and SeeYou will adapt to it
– Entry of turnpoint sectors now different for different sports
– When graph is collapsed, a slider is displayed to move the glider
– Removed top row in Map views to increase viewing space (especially on mobile screens)
– Turnpoints drawn on graph as a vertical dashed line
– Improved following of glider in 2D animation
– Discreet steps for animation speed
– Toggle waypoints visibility
– Toggle task visibility
– Toggle FAI Area visibility
– Improved phases statistics table and column order.
– Added column for time since start to phases statistics
– 84 other improvements and bug fixes
SeeYou for PC v10.33, 24th March, 2020
– Removed OLC Upload (read more)
– Minor bug fixes